If you want to enjoy your vaping experience, you must store your vape juice the right way. This highly impacts the strength of your vape’s nicotine content. It’s on you if any deterioration in your vape occurs as the manufacturers of the industry make sure they produce the right product.
From vape juices to nicotine, we have every vape supply covered below so you can store them effectively.
If you are looking for a disposable vape that is high quality and requires the least maintenance, then you must check Dispomode. Here you can find vapes ranging from different flavors to nicotine strength that are suitable for you.
Now here’s a guide on how to store your vape supplies.
Guide to Storing Various Vape Supplies
Also known as e-liquid, a vape-juice nicotine, and other chemicals to form vapor when exhaled. Also, this is the vape supply where flavors and scents are instilled.
- You must store your vape juices/e-liquids in a cool and dark place.
- You must ensure you keep them away from strong odors and chemicals.
- Store your vape juice at 250 degrees Celsius, in case of an unopened bottle.
- Avoid heat, sunlight, lights, etc.
- DO NOT freeze your e-liquid as the water molecules within the vape juice will lead to segregation between scented chemicals and the water present in the juice. In case you freeze it, allow the vape juice to return to room temperature before using.
- Keep it in its original bottle/cartridge.
Benefits of Storing:
- Enhanced strength
- Better flavor
- Avoids contamination from other sources
Vape devices include vape pens, mod, and pod systems, and so on.
- Don’t leave your device in direct sunlight as they might start to oxidize.
- Store them at room temperature as the heightened temperatures may cause damage to complex components.
- Keep away the vape devices from damp or humid places.
- Keep the vape pen upright as any other position might lead to device leaks.
- Store it in a household item like a stand or toothbrush holder to prevent the from falling.
Benefits of Storing:
- Helps maximize your device’s life
- Prevents breaking and accidental damages
- Performance remains the same
The vape coil also known as an atomizer is part of your vape that vaporizes your vape juices to produce the vapor that is inhaled.
- Use high-quality e-liquids as they contain premium ingredients that lead to less damage to the coil.
- Clean your coils regularly to wash away the build-up of e-liquids. You can clean your coils with vodka, vinegar, and plain warm water.
- Soaking your coils overnight can help break up stuck e-liquids remaining on the coil.
- Vape on a low wattage when you are starting out, then gradually increase if necessary.
- Use vape juices with a much higher PG content as PG has a thin consistency and is recommended for your coil’s longevity.
- Keep your e-liquid filled. This will avoid the chances of a dry hit and an unhealthy coil.
Things to Avoid While Storing Vape Coils:
- Do not over-prime your coil as it may have the opposite effect and can flood the coil.
- Do not use cheap e-liquids. Budget e-liquids generally consist of large amounts of sweeteners and scents causing coil damage.
- Avoid using vape juice that has high VG content, as they are extracted from vegetable oil which has a thick consistency leading to clogging of your coils.
- Avoid letting your tank empty for a long time. This may cause damages that are hard to mend.
Vape batteries are as responsible for the vaporization of the e-liquids as a vape coil.
- Store your battery at a temperature of 20 to 25 C.
- Make sure to keep your battery dry as water can affect the lifespan.
- Keep your battery away from electronic appliances and gadgets.
- Always fully charge your batteries before storing as once it is fully charged, the risks of overheating and leakages get reduced.
- Use a quality battery charger.
Things to Avoid While Storing Vape Batteries:
- Don’t store your battery near sharp items like knives and scissors.
- Avoid storing it in your vaping device as it avoids unnecessary damage.
- Avoid fast pressure changes to avoid pressure build-up in your batteries.
- Do not store your batteries under heavy luggage where they are prone to getting crushed or pressed. This might lead to an explosion.
- Don’t leave your batteries to charge overnight.
It is an electronic wire bringing current from a power source into the vape’s battery.
- Don’t leave your vape to charge overnight.
- Unplug your chargers if you are not around. Be alert when it comes to chargers and batteries.
- Use your charger efficiently- overusing them might lead to the degradation of your batteries over time.
Things to Avoid While Storing Vape Charger:
- Avoid leaving your charger plugged in when not in use.
- Don’t mix and match your batteries as this may lead to imbalances in the charger’s voltage and performance issues.
Small vessels that contain smokable oil are called vape cartridges.
- Keep it away from light and moisture.
- Avoid UV rays when it comes to the cartridge as it may reduce the performance over time.
- Store them in a vertical position like you do a vape pen. For example, store them in a vape cartridge container or pen stand.
- Disconnect cartridges from the battery before pulling them away. Otherwise, it might lead to several leakages ruining it.
- Keep your mouthpiece and the connector clean. This will ensure the efficiency of your cartridge’s smooth functioning.
- Be careful while holding them to avoid breakages.
Nicotine is a natural chemical/substance that is sensitive to light and heat.
- Keep away from bright sources.
- Store it in an airtight container to prevent any moisture.
- Freeze it if you plan on using it for prolonged periods.
- Place it in a clean amber glass bottle to protect it from oxidation.
- For your own protection, wear long-sleeved clothing and gloves while handling nicotine.
While it’s important to store your vape supplies to avoid unnecessary breakages and expenses, make sure you are alert while handling them.
Keep your supplies away from minors as it can turn out to be very dangerous, especially for children below the age of 12. Attention to detail is very important when it comes to storing your vape supplies.
One of the most common tips you can easily follow is to keep away the supplies from bright lights and moisture. If you are a newbie to the vaping culture, make sure you have someone experienced as your guidance. This will avoid accidents and unnecessary damage.